It is very easy preparation and useful in many conditions.
It is cold in potency, it balances pitta and vata dosha.
It is nutritional.
Tandulodaka is useful in following conditions
Burning and difficulty in urine
Excessive body heat
For good hair and skin -use it both externally and internally.
Co drink of many Ayurvedic medicines.
Things required for 1 person one time dose.
1. Rice(1 tablespoon) – use one year old, unpolished,raw not steamed rice Red variety rice are best but any rice can be used.
2. Water(3/4 glass) –normal clean water,to make it more light boiled and then normally cooled down water can be used.
3. Mud pot – it is best to use but steel vessel can be used.
Method of preparation
– clean and wash rice to remove dirt.
-Soak rice in water in mud pot for 1-2 hours.
– Then macerat rice for 1 minutes.
– Strain this, you will get cloudy water.
– Have it once or twice a day, Consult Ayurvedic doctor to know dose, time and how long you should take it as per your condition.
When to avoid it?
❌In cold weather and in kapha disorders it should be avoided like cough, cold, asthma etc.