NEEM is a easily available natural anti bacterial, antiviral and anti microbial herb.
Neem is light to digest and also makes body light.
It is Bitter in taste.
It balance kapha and pitta dosha.
It is cold in Potency, useful in excessive body heat, burning sensation,fever, thirst and in bleeding disorders.
- If you are not feeling hungry, unable to digest food and tongue is coated then eat neem leaves and use its twig to clean teeth.
- It activate liver and good for liver health.
- Neem is useful in respiratory infections,allergies, cough, cold and in bronchitis.
- It is most useful in treatment of skin infections and in wound as it is excellent blood purifier.
- It relieves worms infestation.
- Neem use is good in Jaundice.
- In Diabetes eat its leaves or have its juice but diabetic person who is continuously loosing weight should avoid its consumption .
- In Leucorrhoea, vaginal infection, itching and in excessive bleeding eat its leaves and wash private parts with its water.
- It is useful in Eyes infection, burning and redness.
- In constipation eat neem fruits.
- Neem is useful in urinary infection.
How to use it ?
1.Eat leaves – 10-15 leaves fresh leaves .
- Have it Juice 1 tablespoon and honey can be added in it.
- Decoction can be made – boil leaves in water, it is used to wash wound and skin infections.
- Leave Paste – apply locally on skin infection, acne and dandruff.
- Chutney can be made using neem leaves, coriander leaves, curry leaves, cumin, rock salt, black pepper, jaggery and imli. This chutney is excellent way of using neem in daily food
- Neem Flowers -can be eaten and also used in making kajal
- Neem Fruit – useful in constipation, bloating, piles, worms and in diabetes.
- Neem Oil – for local application and also consumed.
- Twig – to clean teeth and Oral cavity.
- Dried leaves powder – mix in warm water to bath and burn them on cow dung to give Dhoopan in home .
Who should avoid it??
Excessive weak, thin and person with extremely dry skin should not use it.
Always consult ayurvedic doctor before using neem.